Pacific Power (Qld) Pty Ltd is a well established electrical business based in Kawana Waters on the Sunshine Coast. For over 20 years we have provided fast, reliable electrical solutions at great rates in all areas. Our staff are all experienced licensed electricians who have completed a stringent safety and quality audit, adhere to a code of practice, and provide the highest levels of workmanship, electrical safety, and quality because your safety and that of your family, employees and clients is too important to leave to chance. We have completed projects by competitive tender throughout SE & Regional Queensland offering exceptional value in a price sensitive market.
Our reputation is built on delivering innovative, energy efficient, cost effective electrical solutions with the highest levels of client service and comprehensive compliance knowledge.
Our clients expect we deliver the highest possible level of service and workmanship, and that we deliver on time.
From the smallest of jobs to multi-level office fit outs or even schools and restaurants, we have the benefit of years of experience on our side. At Pacific Power Electrical, we listen to your concerns and customise any intallation to suit your needs.
As Master Electricians Pacific Power has been accredited according to stringent standards. We must adhere to a strict code to retain the Master Electrician status. You can count on a Master Electrician to be reliable, safe, honest, informed, and offer a minimum 12 month workmanship guarantee.
When you choose a Master Electrician you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing your electrician is experienced, bringing a wealth of knowledge and expertise to every electrical job.
To become accredited a contractor must
- Provide current contractor’s licence number
- Provide public liability insurance certificate
- Have at least three years’ experience in the electrical industry
- Implement a safety management system
- Have a management system that ensures a high-quality service
- Provide customers with a minimum 12 month workmanship guarantee
- Comply with the M E Code of Ethics
- Provide 24 hour response in contacting the customer
- Submit audit details to show compliance with the above criteria